EA Sports added an 84-rated FUT Freeze version of Leon Bailey from Bayern Leverkusen to FIFA 21 on Sunday, Dec. 13. This item is available through the squad-building challenge (SBC) menu in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
This is Bailey’s first special card in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. EA has slitghly changed Bailey’s stats—Shooting (+6), Passing (+6), Dribbling (+5), Physical (+5), and Pace (+2)—when you compare this card to his 80-rated gold version. You’ll have until Dec. 16 to get this card.
FUT Freeze Bailey costs around 87,200 FUT coins on PlayStation 4 and has a slightly higher price on Xbox One (87,900) and PC (97,900). Although FUT Freeze Bailey lacks passing skills, he’s an incredibly meta card due to his Pace. You can also boost his Shooting and Passing skills with the deadeye chemistry style.
If you want to complete the FUT Freeze Bailey SBC, you’ll need to build an 85-rated squad with 70 chemistry minimum and at least one player from Bundesliga.
Here’s the cheapest solution to complete the FUT Freeze Leon Bailey SBC right now, according to FUTBIN, a website that specializes in FIFA content:
- GK: Salvatore Sirigu 84-rated (Torino)
- LB: Roman Bürki 84-rated (Borussia Dortmund)
- CB: Leonardo Bonucci 85-rated (Juventus)
- CB: Diego Godín 85-rated (Manchester City)
- RB: Milan Škriniar 85-rated (Internazionale)
- CDM: Marcelo Brozović 85-rated (Internazionale)
- LM: Yann Sommer 86-rated (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- CM: Gianluigi Donnarumma 85-rated (Milan)
- CM: Christian Eriksen 85-rated (Internazionale)
- RM: Achraf Hakimi 83-rated (Internazionale)
- ST: Romelu Lukaku 85-rated (Internazionale)