The second batch of Rulebreakers cards is now available in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team’s packs for one week, EA Sports announced today.
This promo kicked off last Friday, Oct. 29, changing some key stats of selected players, such as Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund and Trent Alexander-Arnold from Liverpool. The second squad brings in more cards that will surely affect the meta in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, such as a 90-rated Luis Suárez from Atlético Madrid, 88-rated Phil Foden from Manchester City, and 87-rated Franck Kessié from Milan.
Eleven of the 12 new Rulebreakers cards are available via FUT packs or the FUT market aside from Robin Gosens, which you can obtain via a squad-building challenge (SBC) and choose one out of two different versions. It’s unclear if EA is planning to release additional Rulebreakers cards that can be achieved through in-game objectives or SBCs.
Here are all the new Rulebreakers that were added to FIFA 22 Ultimate Team today.
FUT packs or FUT market
- Luis Suárez 90-rated (Atlético Madrid)
- Phil Foden 88-rated (Manchester City)
- Franck Kessié 87-rated (Milan)
- Alphonso Davies 86-rated (Bayern Munich)
- Jonathan Bamba 86-rated (Lille)
- Dejan Kulusevski 86-rated (Piemonte Calcio)
- Darwin Machís 85-rated (Granada)
- Anthony Lopes 85-rated (Lyon)
- Jesús Corona 85-rated (Porto)
- Ander Capa 84-rated (Athletic Bilbao)
- Ibrahim Sangaré 83-rated (PSV)
- Robin Gosens 86-rated (Bergamo Calcio)