A Call of Duty player is only as good as their controller settings allow them to be.
You could be just a few settings tweaks away from becoming the best CoD player you’ve ever been. It’s important to experiment with some of the game’s options to see what works best for you. Settings like ADS Sensitivity and button layout are huge, so it’s up to you to find what works best for your playstyle.
Whether you’re using a Scuf controller, a DualShock 4, or an Xbox Elite, it’s important to have the right game settings when playing in Warzone or even Modern Warfare to help maximize your chances for success.
Here are some suggestions on how to set up your controller settings for success and wins in Warzone or Modern Warfare multiplayer.
- BR Button Layout: Tactical
- Stick Layout Preset: Default
- Invert Vertical Look: Disabled
- Deadzone: 0.05
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 1.00
- Aim Response Curve Type: Standard
- Controller Vibration: Enabled
- Aim Assist: Standard
- Weapon Mount Activation: ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit: Enabled
- Aim Down Sight Behavior: Hold
- Equipment Behavior: Hold
- Use/Reload Behavior: Contextual Tap
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch: Disabled
- Armor Plate Behavior: Apply All
- Slide Behavior: Tap
- Auto Move Forward: Disabled
- Automatic Sprint: Disabled
- Vehicle Camera Recenter: Enabled
- Parachute Auto-Deploy: Enabled