eSportsNation’s MLG Pro League Season 3 Relegation Tournament for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare event predictions.
*Note these are personal ESN staff predictions and opinions. The following predictions were determined based off of recent Advanced Warfare major events.
Winner’s Bracket Round 1 Predictions
The event will be formatted under a traditional Double Elimination Bracket, consisting of a Winner’s and Loser’s Bracket. All matches will be played in a best-of-five format. More information on bracket play, team rosters, and the event schedule can be found over in the MLG Pro League Season 3 Relegation Tournament: Event Preview.
Round 1 Predictions:
- OpTic Nation (1) vs. Geared 4 Gaming (16): OpTic Nation
- 3sUP Enterprises (8) vs. iSolation Empire (9): 3sUP Enterprises
- Team Orbit (5) vs. Enigma 6 (12): Team Orbit
- vVv Gaming (4) vs. VexX Gaming (13): vVv Gaming
- Automatic Reload (3) vs. Dream Team.Blue (14): Automatic Reload
- Strictly Business (6) vs. Epsilon eSports.NA (11): Epsilon eSports.NA
- sYnrgy Gaming (7) vs. Dream Team.Purple (10): sYnrgy Gaming
- Team Prophecy (2) vs. Mutiny (15): Team Prophecy
Overall Top 4 Predictions
- 1st Place: Team Prophecy
- 2nd Place: Epsilon eSports.NA
- 3rd Place: OpTic Nation
- 4th Place: Team Orbit
Other teams to look out for: Enigma 6, vVv Gaming, and Automatic Reload.
Did you agree with our round one and overall predictions? Let us know in the comments below. Stay up-to-date with the entire event over at our Twitter – @eSportsNation.