Patch notes can be very long at times because of some information that players and fans don’t care about. To help you out, I have summarized the long-winded stuff below for the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare 1.11 patch.
- 20 more prestige levels have been added. You can rank up to prestige 30 now.
- Prestige ranks give permanent rewards, such as extra XP, new rank icons, and more.
- Custom emblems are back.
- You can customize and create your own emblem now just as you could in some of the other previous titles.
- Everlasting enemy name during killcam has been fixed.
- Readiness now reloads faster when ammo is low instead of empty.
- An issue where trophy systems could block uplink drone has been fixed.
- Various map fixes.
The rest of the information from this patch can be found below:
- Master prestige ranks.
- Audio fixes for Intel Logs in campaign.
- Fixes to party indicators not appearing properly.
- Audio fixes for MP and Zombies when having two profiles logged in on PS4.
- Fix for the Weapon Level Up indicator not displaying properly mid-match.
- Camo adjustments for the Hailstorm.
- Fix for the Axe not appearing properly in the player’s hands when using the Synaptic’s Rushdown Trait.
- Fix for the Synaptic using a different gesture instead of “Rock, Paper, Scissors” when viewing in third person.
- Fixed an issue where enemy scorestreak callouts would not play in FFA.
- Fix for a bug where the Rigs would be facing the wrong direction in the Winner’s Circle.
Preston Byers is a contracted writer for DOT Esports. For any inquiries, please contact him via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).