The latest update to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Black Ops 4 update version 1.12 can now be downloaded—it’s a 6.94 GB file on PS4 and 7.4 GB file on Xbox. Treyarch released the patch notes at 1:13pm CT, giving us insight into what is in the update.
- Various playlist updates, including Blackjack’s Gun Game.
- Bug fixes with Prophet, Ajax, and Ruin.
- Ambush Limited-Time Mode is live. Its weapons are limited to snipers, melee attacks, and launchers. The circle also constantly advances.
- All levels of armor have had their damage protection reduced by 15 percent. Level 3 Armor also no longer has resistance to explosive and melee weapon damage.
- Concussion Grenade has been nerfed, with its status effect duration, area of effect radius, throw distance, flash strength, and effect on opposing players all reduced.
- Cluster Grenade’s time to detonate has been increased, and its mini-explosions have been reduced in damage.
- MP 40, Grav, Daemon 3XB, SWAT RFT, and KAP 45 have been added to the Mystery Box.
- Various bug fixes involving game crashes and certain aspects of the game not working properly.