Black Ops III - Hotfix Notes: November
Vonderhaar stated how there was no need for “patch notes” on a simple hotfix, because they come out so frequently. “When we actually release a patch, we will lay it out more concisely… Patches (usually) roll up all previous Hotfix updates. Hotfixes happen so frequently that we are going to keep it casual because SANITY,” he mentioned from his Twitter account.
This makes sense for Treyarch, because it would have forced them to release a plethora of hotfix notes, which seems redundant. Nevertheless, eSportsNation will provide a monthly up-to-date recap on hotfix notes alongside our normal patch note articles, to keep the CoD eSports community informed on the simple, causal changes.
Here are the announced hotfixes so far:
33.11.12 – Nov. 10, 2015
- Changes to the “Pro Series” playlist in Arena
- Nuk3town moved to the “Chaos Moshpit” playlist
33.11.16 – Nov. 11, 2015
- Challenge fixes
- Map exploit fixes
- Weapon prestige bug fixes
- Fixed an issue allowing more than four players in a Zombies’ lobby
- Fixed an issue for the EMP having an effect on a friendly Cerberus
33.14.16 – Nov. 11, 2015
- Minor playlists updates for Arena
- Penalty for team killing
33.16.18 – Nov. 11, 2015
- Spawn fitnessing
- Uplink time glitch fixed
- Hardcore Domination and Kill Confirm added
- Capture the Flag added into Arena Pro Series
33.18.20 – Nov. 12, 2015
- Medal and Challenge fixes
- Out of bounds exploit
- Arena Capture the Flag win condition
188.8.131.52 – Nov. 25, 2015
- Higher specialist earning power in Search & Destroy
- Hardwired has been buffed to better counter Sixth Sense perk
- Fix for a spawn issue for when waiting to select class
- Stat losses for Arena when quitting games
- Fixes for issues when prestiging weapons
Official patch notes will be released during an actual major patch update, which we will recap in a future article. Until then, we will continue to update this article for all November hotfixes.
What weapons and exploits are you looking to see get fixed in the next hotfix and/or patch? Let us know what you think over at our Twitter – @eSportsNation.