What’s a first-person shooter without guns?
Thankfully, the Call of Duty franchise doesn’t have to ponder this question. Guns are the bread and butter of any CoD title, and with the return to World War II in Call of Duty: Vanguard, there’s a nostalgic feel to every single weapon players equip before hopping into multiplayer games.
All of the classics are here. The MP-40, the Sten SMG, the STG44, and Kar98k are just a few of the old-time weapons from WWII shooters of the past that make a return in Vanguard. And don’t worry, many more will be added throughout seasonal content drops in Vanguard’s lifespan.
Better yet, to make these awesome, classic weapons even more fun, the Gunsmith in Vanguard allows for up to 10 attachments. That’s the most in any Call of Duty game and each gun is able to get its own unique personality because of it.
These are all of the weapons in Vanguard.
All weapons in Call of Duty: Vanguard
- ITRA Burst
- Cooper Carbine (Season one)
- KG M40 (Season two)
- Nikita SVT (Season three)
- Vargo-S (Season four reloaded)
- EX1 (Season five)
- BP50 (Season five reloaded)
- Owen Gun
- Type 100
- Welgun (Season one)
- Armaguerra 43 (Season two reloaded)
- H4 Blixen (Season three reloaded)
- Marco 5 (Season four)
- RA 225 (Season five)
Light machine guns
- Type 11
- Whitley (Season two)
- UGM-8 (Season four)
- Lienna 57 (Season five reloaded)
- Einhorn Revolving
- Combat Shotgun
- Gracey Auto
- Double Barrel
- M1 Garand
- M1916 (Season three)
- Type 99
- 3-Line Rifle
- Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle (Season one)
- Top Break
- Machine Pistol
- Valois Revolver (Season five)
- M1 Bazooka
- MK11 Launcher
- Combat Shield
- F5 Fighting Knife
- Sawtooth (Season one)
- Katana (Season one)
- Ice Axe (Season two reloaded)
- Skål Crusher (Still unavailable)
- Sledgehammer (Season three midseason)
- Push Dagger (Season four)
This article will be updated with more information once weapons are confirmed or added to the game.