Perks have been a key component of Call of Duty games for nearly 15 years.
Instead of just having a couple of weapons and pieces of equipment, CoD operators also get a selection of perks to help build their loadout before heading into the trenches of war. Call of Duty: Vanguard is no different.
Vanguard comes with its own unique set of perks. The perks in Vanguard are a mix of new, old, and revamped options from past CoD titles, so there’s a good amount of customization and personalization that can be done for each class loadout.
A good combination of perks can spell either victory or defeat for your squad, so it’s important to know them backward and front before you build your loadout and head into multiplayer matches. Nobody wants to end their night on an L.
These are all of the perks in Vanguard.
All perks in Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Fortified: Reduces damage from explosives by 15 percent. Damage reduction doubled while mounted, crouched, or prone. Reduces health regen delay from explosives.
- Survival Training: Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- Ninja: Move silently. Take reduced damage when falling. Reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker perks.
- Dauntless: Immune to movement reducing effects.
- Ghost: Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics.
- Cold Blooded: AI-controlled killstreaks will not target you, and player-controlled killstreaks will not highlight you. You do not trigger High Alert. Reduces the range at which awareness markers appear for enemies.
- Serpentine: (Season One battle pass, Tier 21): Sprinting reduces incoming damage.
- Intuition: (Season One battle pass, Tier 44): Your vision pulses when enemies are nearby, even through walls.
- Armory: (Season Two battle pass, Tier 44): Use equipment faster. Your equipment is imune to the Engineer perk and can’t be hijacked or viewed through walls.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Radar: Enemies appear on your minimap when they fire an unsilenced weapon.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Engineer: Detect enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by aiming down sights. Hack enemy equipment and field upgrades.
- Forward Intel: See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Piercing Vision: Sufficiently suppressed targets will be highlighted for a short time, rendering them visible through walls and obscuring effects.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30 percent.
- Demolition: Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- Lightweight: Increases movement speed.
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons.
- Tactician: Restock your tactical equipment every 30 seconds.
- Scavenger: Replenish ammo from dead players.
- Mechanic: (Season Two battle pass, Tier 21): Field Upgrades charge 20 percent faster.
This article will be updated once more perks are added to the game.