Advanced Warfare Patch Update 3/3/15
There are not many huge changes that will be affect the game, except for a few gun buffs and nerfs, killfeed changes, and some other hotfixes for rare issues that would occur.
Here are some of the changes that will be affecting competitive play:
- Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to spawn into the game.
Weapon Balancing Updates:
- Heavy weapons: increase player movement speed by 5%
- ASM1 – slightly reduced initial fire rate
- Shotguns: reduced spread when using Gung-Ho
- SN6 - reduced recoil
Ranked Play Updates:
- Added probation time for players who do not complete or disconnect from Ranked Play matches.
- Will properly award Division Points in the case of a forfeited match (when the entire other team leaves).
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- S&D: Added UI to show if you were attacking or defending at the start of the round.
- Adjusted the colors and over all look for Broadcaster mode to make text and names easier to read and a better experience for viewers.
- Fixed a rare issue where HUD elements would get stuck on the broadcaster’s screen.
Unfortunately, we will not be seeing this new patch used during regionals due to the event being this weekend. Teams would have a lack of practice with the new gun changes and other specifics. Here’s a tweet from Chris “Parasite” Duarte confirming the matter:
Are you guys excited for regionals this weekend? We will be doing coverage all weekend for the event! Be sure to follow us on twitter for breaking news in the gaming and eSports industries.