Leading up to the full release of Teamfight Tactics Set Gizmos & Gadgets, game design director Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer is running a charity stream today to raise money for Gamers Outreach.
Breaking the $1,000 mark 30 minutes into Mortdog’s charity stream, the TFT game design director promised to reveal up to two Set Six Gizmos & Gadgets Hextech Augment’s upon reaching the $5,000 and $25,000 marks. Raising money for Gamers Outreach, an organization dedicated to bringing video games to kids and families as hospitals, Mortdog’s goal list included getting egg slammed by his daughter and possibly shaving his beard.
- $200: Full game in nerd voice
- $500: Wear the Morty mask
- $750: Five-cost tier list on stream
- $1,000: Twitch chat controls me
- $1,500: Daughter egg slams me
- $2,000: Play a game of League on Stream
- $2,500: Take a shot and mock me
- $3,000: Kent coaching and can’t say no
- $4,000: Ultimate viewer game
- $5,000: Leak a Set Six Hextech Augment
- $7,777: Drunk Mortdog arrives
- $10,000: Mortdog dyes his hair
- $15,000: Second ultimate viewer game
- $20,000: Mortdog gets a TFT tattoo in 2021
- $25,000: Leak a second Set Six Hextech Augment
- Unspecified dollar amount: Mortdog shaves his beard
Mortdog also included wheel spins into the incentives, rewarding viewers who donate with anything from gift subs and Riot Points to Wild Rift and Legends of Runeterra coins.
Mortdog had already raised over $2,000 at the time of writing, with a donator contributing $1,000. Mortdog hit six incentive rewards one game into his stream.