Riot is finally back after taking a week-long break to disconnect, recharge, and reboot. Thankfully, the Teamfight Tactics developers staggered their time off and kept up to speed with the game.
Lead game designer Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer gave fans a sneak peek of all the changes coming to Teamfight Tactics in Patch 10.17, days ahead of its release on Wednesday, Aug. 19.
Patch 10.16 was “generally a very healthy meta,” Mort said in his patch preview. The goal of Patch 10.17 is to not shift the meta too much, but to take a few things that are performing a little too consistently and “just nudge them down.”
Here’s the full list of changes coming to TFT’s Patch 10.17.
- All players receive a free spatula at the start of the game
- Replacing Binary Star Galaxy
- Dwarf Planet leaving the game in Patch 10.18
“At the start of the game, just like the Galactic Armory, there’s a gold orb,” Mort says. “Except this time you open it up and there’s a spatula.”
- 10/18 percent to 9/16 percent bonus damage per Hex
- Jarvan IV: 45 to 40 armor
- Poppy: 30 to 35 MR
- Blitzcrank: 45 to 60 armor
- Cassiopeia: 700/1500/3,000 to 700/1500/3,500 spell damage
- Master Yi: 75/100/150 to 70/95/145 spell damage
- Neeko 150/350/500 to 150/350/450 spell damage
- Shaco: 25 to 20 armor
- Riven: 800 to 850 HP, 20 to 30 MR, fixed a very small AS ratio bug
- Gangplank: 550/700/9,001 to 525/675/9,001 spell damage
- Xerath: 300/400/2,500 to 320/440/2,500 spell damage (splash still 25 percent)
Hand of Justice
- 50 percent to 45 percent damage or healing
- 50 to 25 max stacks (still two percent damage per stack and 25 armor/MR at max)