The dreaded Venthyr master Sire Denathrius awaits his challengers in Castle Nathria, the first raid of the Shadowlands expansion. And with Mythic opening its doors on Dec. 15 comes World of Warcraft’s long-awaited Race to World First event.
Last time around, Complexity-Limit came out on top, using a 21-man roster to finally beat Method to the punch and defeat N’Zoth in Battle for Azeroth’s Ny’alotha, The Waking City. This time, the competition is fiercer than ever.
Complexity-Limit and Method (albeit with a rebuilt roster) are returning to the race, along with Echo, a new contender from Europe, and Pieces, a dangerous underdog. Big Dumb Guild, FatSharkYes, and Aversion are also in the running.
Here’s a list of the top guilds’ progression so far in the Castle Nathria Race to World First:
Castle Nathria leaderboard
- Complexity Limit 10/10
- Echo 9/10
- Pieces 9/10
- FatSharkYes 9/10
- BDGG 8/10
- Method 8/10
- Skyline 8/10
- Jitianhong 8/10
- Alpha 8/10
- Aversion 8/10
Here’s a list of the first guild to kill each boss:
- Shriekwing: BDGG
- Huntsman Altimor: BDGG
- Hungering Destroyer: Lazarus Imperative
- Artificer Xy’Mox: Complexity Limit
- Sun King’s Salvation: BDGG
- Lady Inerva Darkvein: Complexity Limit
- The Council of Blood: Complexity Limit
- Sludgefist: Complexity Limit
- Stone Legion Generals: Complexity Limit
- Sire Denathrius: Complexity Limit
This article will be updated throughout the Race to World First event.