Locations revealed for LoL's 2018 international events—MSI, Worlds, Rift Rivals, and All-Stars
The locations for this year's international League of Legends tournaments have been revealed.
Last year, League fans took a trip around the world to see their favorite game on the big stage. For MSI, we visited Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo in Brazil. The first Rift Rivals tournaments were held in Germany, Chile, China, Russia, and Taiwan. Worlds also went to China, the game's most populace region, and bounced across the country at huge venues in Wuhan, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Beijing.
This year's events will be just as spread about, giving fans from around the world a chance to see their region's best teams on the international stage.
- The 2018 League of Legends World Championship will be held in South Korea.
- Dates and venues will be revealed in the coming months.
- Play-ins and Groups at the LCS Studio in Berlin, Germany from May 3 to 15.
- Knockout stage at Zenith Paris La Villette in Paris, France from May 18 to 20.
- North America vs. Europe will be held in the United States.
- China vs. Korea vs. LMS will be held in China.
- Brazil vs. LATAM North vs. LATAM South will be held in Brazil.
- Oceania vs. Southeast Asia vs. Japan will be held in Australia.
- Vietnam vs. Russia vs. Turkey will be held in Vietnam.
- All regional competitions will take place from July 2 to 8.
- Venues will be revealed in the coming months.
- This year's All-Star event will be hosted in North America.
- The event will take place from Dec. 3 to 9.
- Venue will be revealed in the coming months.