The 2020 League of Legends World Championship is rapidly approaching—and so is this year’s Pick’em.
Following the play-in stage on Sept. 30, you’ll have the chance to drag and drop your predictions in the order you think the groups will play out.
Once the group stage has finished, you’ll then be able to pick the winners for each match during the knockout stage and ultimately settle on who you think will hoist the Summoner’s Cup and earn the 2020 World Championship title.
To take part in Pick’em, click here and log in.
What rewards can I earn from Pick’em?
For each correct pick, you’ll receive points. The more points you earn, the better the rewards.
- Earn 18 points: Poro Predictor Summoner icon
- Earn 34 points: Poro Forecaster summoner icon
- Earn 50 points: Poro Sage summoner icon
- Earn 66 points: Poro Prophet summoner icon
This year, the group stage, quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals also have rewards for simply taking part.
- Groups: 500 blue essence
- Quarters: 500 blue essence and random champion shard
- Semis: 500 orange essence
- Finals: Hextech chest and key
For correctly guessing every stage of the competition, though, you’ll receive bigger and better prizes.
- All five ultimate skins: DJ Sona, Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal, Elementalist Lux, and Gun Goddess Miss Fortune
- An exclusive Alienware Aurora battle station
What about the Pick’em schedule?
The Pick’em is broken up into stages, from the group stage on Sept. 30 to the finals on Oct. 30.
Here’s the full schedule.
- Picks unlock on Sept. 30 at 6pm CT.
- Picks lock on Oct. 3 at 1am CT
- Picks unlock on Oct. 11 at 6pm CT.
- Picks lock on Oct. 15 at 1am CT
- Picks unlock on Oct. 18 at 6pm CT.
- Picks lock on Oct. 24 at 1am CT
- Picks unlock on Oct. 25 at 6pm CT.
- Picks lock on Oct. 31 at 1am CT