Want to know what decks top streamers are playing? What rank they are currently at? This potential ongoing series will be an up-to-date series for what some of the top players in the world are doing to climb the ladder to Legend, at a glance!
Dog’s Anyfin Pally
What a pleasure this was to watch as the resurrected murlocs release a surprising and fun onslaught to the shocked opponent. A new archetype to be sure and has the potential to be a broken deck like the Patron Warrior of yore. A very difficult control deck to have an answer for.
- A slow deck that looks to stall the game with equality, antique healbot, and lay on hands until anyfin can happen can be played.
- bluegill warrior, murloc warleader, and old murk-eye are used as removal and sometimes board presence. You want them to die so that Anyfin can resurrect a charging hoard.
- Main win condition is back-to-back Anyfins. The first one is strong yielding a bluegill, a warleader, and murk-eye for a 10 damage charge. Opponent usually clears it which makes the 2nd Anyfin produce x2 bluegill warrior, x2 murloc warleader, x2 old murk-eye bursting for 32 damage (and this is just 3 murlocs)!
Strifecro’s Anyfin Pally
Same shell but uses hammer of wrath as card draw/removal instead of cult master, and an extra wild pyromancer.
Reckful’s Flood Lock
This deck really performed consistently at ranks 3 and 2 against smorc’ing Shamans or mid-range Pally although had a tough time with face hunters who ran explosive trap.
- Key cards in this deck are reliquary seeker, hobgoblin, dark peddler and sea giant.
- As the name suggests, the idea is to get as many cheap minions on the board to play a discounted sea giant and activate the seeker buff.
- This deck also utilizes hobgoblin to buff up the many 1 attack minions plus I like the synergy with reliquary seeker making it a 7/7 with activation.
- Also notable and very handy is the use of 2 murloc tinyfin making sea giant easier to play, hobgoblin synergy, and activating gormok the impaler‘s battlecry.
Trump’s Reno Lock
Trump never disappoints with a solid deck list. This Reno Lock is no exception.
- Not much to say here as the strategy is pretty obvious: tap and put down a crushing minion every turn.
- Against aggro: aoe clear, taunt, heal, reno jackson, then win.
If this is something you’d like to see regularly please let us know by an up vote. If so, I plan on doing this every other day or maybe even daily depending on reader response. Let me know if there’s anything else about this series you’d like to see.
As always, thank you for reading!