Part of the appeal of Fortnite is constantly introducing new ways to challenge the player in unique ways. Part of that is adding new challenges every season that will keep the player on their toes while providing them with useful battle pass experience. Fortnite Chapter Three season four is no different, offering challenges that take advantage of some of the new features revealed.
In the coming weeks, there will likely be more challenges as the players and The Paradigm work together to eliminate the Chrome and The Herald on the island. Here’s all you need to know about how to complete all weekly quests in Fortnite Chapter Three, season four.
All weekly quests in Fortnite Chapter Three, season four
These are challenges that Epic Games hosts at the start of the season to allow players to be rewarded for exploring new features.
- Deploy a Port-A-Bunker at a Named Location
- Eliminate an enemy within five seconds after sprinting while Chromed
- Emote at The Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance
- Evolve EvoChrome weapons by dealing damage
- Knock down a Timber Pine and dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a single match
- Purchase from a Mending Machine
- Use Chrome Splash on a structure and phase through it within 5 seconds
This week’s quests take the player around the island, instructing them to hunt wildlife and take a spin in Chromed vehicles.
- Bust through a door at Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insurance
- Damage players for 350 damage with the Lever Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Dislodge a Runaway Boulder with a slide kick
- Drive three different types of Chromed vehicles
- Hit 10 opponents while sliding
- Hunt three different kinds of wildlife
- Purchase an item from Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter
As the weeks progress, it’s likely that players will see more weekly quests that will provide them with ample experience. In the meantime, it will be up to players to fight off The Herald and the Chrome before it takes over the island for good.