Day 3 of the North America Call of Duty World League Qualifying Invitational sealed the deal on the teams who advanced to Season 1. While there is no monetary prize, the teams had to win two games to qualify for the Call of Duty World League.
Sixteen teams were chosen but only eight lockdowned their spot in Call of Duty World League. The teams were separated into four groups, playing for first through fourth inside their groups. If you’re interested in learning who did and did not qualify, you can find them on our Final Placings article.
Day 3 Results
NA Group A
- Apotheon Esports 3-1 Team Orbit
NA Group B
- Luminosity Gaming 0-3 Team eLevate
NA Group C
- Team Kaliber 3-1 Counter Logic Gaming
NA Group D
- Happy Hour 0-3 compLexity Gaming
AU Group A
- PLT.MindFreak 3-0 Avidity
AU Group B
- Team Immunity 3-1 Team nV
EU Group A
- Giants Gaming 0-3 Team Vitality
- Team Vitality 0-3 Team Infused
EU Group B
- Splyce 3-0 Team Orbit
- FAB Games 2-3 Splyce
What do you think about the teams that qualified for the World League? Were there any upsets, or did things happen as anticipated? Let us know. Follow our Twitter – @eSportsNation for coverage throughout the event and all things eSports.