The latest update to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Black Ops 4 update version 1.10 can now be downloaded—it’s a 10.990 GB file on PS4. Treyarch released the patch notes at 1:50pm CT, giving us insight on what is really in the massive update.
Here is what is in the v1.10 update for Black Ops 4.
- Auto Sprint option has been added, allowing players to double-tap the left stick without having to hold it. This is available in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Zero’s Ice Pick now takes longer to earn.
- It also takes her longer to hack nearly every scorestreak, with a major time increase to Sentry, Drone Squad, Sniper’s Nest, Mantis, Thresher, Attack Chopper, and Gunship.
- Increased time to hack Torque’s Barricade.
- Hacking does not prevent opponents from healing.
- Hacking Crash’s Assault Pack will cause to expire.
- Reactive camos can now be equipped on any weapon that has Gold camo unlocked.
- Custom Games have been added to Blackout. This allows players to start their own private match, and practice with friends. The maximum player count is set 12, but that will be monitored and likely increased in the future.
- The volume of the Supply Drop plane has been lowered and vehicle engines can be heard more reliably. The ARAV also can be heard from further distances.
- All Specialist characters have been unlocked in Blackout. Players that completed the character missions to unlock them previously will have a outfit reward, The Numbers.
- Random supply stashes, Contraband Stashes, have been added. They include the new Secret Santa and Slay Bell melee weapons.
- Weapon camos in Blackout will arrive on Wednesday. They will be available in Custom Games and regular matches. Armor tuning will also be implemented later in the week.
- Various bug fixes to smooth out gameplay. More fixes to come, Treyarch said.