Historically, Amazon Prime Day offers the lowest prices of the year on many items. This year Prime day goes from Monday, June 21 to Tuesday, June 22. Most deals will go live during this brief window. For those of you who are primed to save money now, you’re in luck; there are a number of deals available now.
If you are not a Prime member, the first order of business is signing up for a 30-day Free Trial of Prime. No commitment necessary, and you can cancel anytime.
Keep in mind the benefits of Amazon Prime are more than Prime Day; it’s 365 days a year. Benefits include:
- Prime Video: Gain access to thousands of movies, TV shows, and Amazon Originals.
- Prime Music: Includes millions of songs and thousands of playlists and stations to stream.
- Prime Delivery: Free shipping on purchases, delivered as fast as Amazon can.
- Prime Wardrobe: Try on apparel, accessories, and jewelry and only pay for what you keep.
- Amazon Photos: Back up and share your photos with unlimited, full-resolution photo storage.
See all the benefits here. Prime costs $119/year or $12.99 a month.
Here are some of the best deals available now before the floodgates open on June 21.
Best gaming deals for Prime Day
For the best time-sensitive video game deals, check out the Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals, and Coupons on the video games page. Act fast because these deals go quickly. Make sure to also follow Dot Esports Deals on Twitter for instant notifications when things start-up!
Three-for-two deal still running on video games
Amazon is still running its three-for-two deal on some of this year’s top titles, like Resident Evil Village, Hades, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and more.
Early Prime Day deals for Nintendo Switch
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster ($39.99)
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses ($41.99)
- Persona 5 Strikers ($39.99)
- SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC with Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership 12 Month ($34.99)
Early Prime Day deals for PlayStation
Early Prime Day deals for Xbox
Amazon acquired Twitch in 2014, and now it’s part of Prime Day. You can save 50 percent on your first Twitch channel Sub as a Prime Member.
If you’re an Amazon technology lover, you can save up to 50 percent off Amazon Tablets, Fire TV, Kindle E-readers, Echo, Alexa, Smart Home products, and much more.
You can save $52 on the top-of-the-line iPod Pros earbuds. Dot Esports editors called them one of the best noise-canceling earbuds available today.
There’s no reason to think Prime Day won’t be a huge shopping event this year. According to Digital Commerce 360, Amazon’s 2020 Prime Day gross revenue was $10.4 billion, up from 2019’s $7.16 billion. We expect Prime Day to increase in 2021.
The success of Prime Day also inspired Amazon’s competitors. A prime example is Best Buy’s The Bigger Deal Savings Event, happening now until June 22. More competition is always great news for the consumer.