The Steam Autumn Sale features huge Black Friday deals
Thanksgiving is upon us in the U.S., and Black Friday deals are already going live across Origin and GOG. Now, Valve is joining in on the Thanksgiving sales with the company's official Steam Autumn Sale.
Running from Wednesday until Nov. 28 at 1pm ET, the Steam Autumn Sale features discounts across both indie and AAA titles throughout the gaming distribution platform. Relatively newer games like Night in the Woods and The Evil Within 2 both feature relatively significant discounts, along with sales on classic hits like Rocket League, Rust, Europa Universalis 4, and Tabletop Simulator. There's literally dozens of deals, so to save you the hard work, here's some of the top highlights from the Steam Autumn Sale.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition (with Season Pass) 50% off ($39.99, was $79.99)
- Night in the Woods 20% off ($15.99, was $19.99)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War 40% off ($35.99, was $59.99)
- Nier: Automata 40% off ($35.99, was $59.99)
- Assassin's Creed Origins 17% off ($49.79, was $59.99)
- Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality 30% off ($20.99, was $29.99)
- Hollow Knight 34% off ($9.89, was $14.99)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth 75% off ($7.49, was $29.99)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order 50% off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- Undertale 50% off ($4.99, was $9.99)
- Stardew Valley 33% off ($10.04, was $14.99)
- Elite: Dangerous 55% off ($13.49, was $29.99)
- The Evil Within 2 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99)
- Rocket League 50% off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition 60% off ($19.99, was $49.99)
- Resident Evil/Biohazard Collector's Pack 79% off ($43.17, was $201.66)
- Fallout Franchise Sale (50% off Fallout 4 and more)
- Sniper Elite Complete Pack 74% off ($30.94, was $117.96)
- NISA RPG Bundle 67% off ($81.11, was $242.82)
- Devolver Digital Hidden Gems 87% off ($14.27, was $109.91)
As usual, the Steam Autumn Sale's deals aren't time-sensitive throughout the sale, which means shoppers have until Nov. 28 to pick up games for the holiday season. Oh, and if you want to know if a deal is actually worth your cash, check out Rhekua's Steam Sales database. The site lets users compare prices from recent sales, letting shoppers figure out whether a holiday sale is at an all-time low (or if a steeper discount is well on its way).
And that's a very real possibility, as a leak from Reddit revealed this year's dates for the Steam Winter Sale. That sale starts Dec. 21 and lasts until Jan. 4, 2018. So if you feel like holding off on purchases for now, don't worry: You'll have another chance to cash in on major holiday savings for the holidays soon enough.