Steam's Lunar New Year Sale has begun
Chinese New Year is officially here, and another Lunar New Year sale has begun. Just days after GOG unveiled its holiday sale, the Steam Lunar New Year Sale is underway, and the deal offers "thousands" of games on sale.
Steam's sale celebrates the Year of the Dog and brings plenty of savings on games new and old, from AAA hits of yesteryear to contemporary indie releases. Here's some of the highlights from the sale, listed below.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 50% off ($7.49, was $14.99)
- Cuphead 15% off ($16.99, was $19.99)
- Dark Souls III 75% off ($14.99, was $59.99)
- Dead by Daylight 50% off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 10% off ($40.49, was $44.99)
- The Evil Within 2 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99)
- Hollow Knight 34% off ($9.89, was $14.99)
- Human: Fall Flat 50% off ($7.49, was $14.99)
- Overcooked 66% off ($5.77, was $16.99)
- Rocket League 40% off ($11.99, $19.99)
- Stardew Valley 20% off ($11.99, was $14.99)
Shoppers have until Monday, Feb. 19, to make their purchases, after which the Lunar New Year Sale's deals will end. In the meantime, check out Sega's Make War Not Love 5 sale, which lasts until Feb. 19 as well, running alongside all the other Lunar New Year deals in gaming.