Steam's Finland Anniversary Sale celebrates Finnish independence
Valve isn't particularly known for hosting major store-wide sales on Steam during non-international holidays. But the company is making an exception this week with Steam's Finland Anniversary Sale, which began this afternoon.
As part of a special Midweek Madness deal honoring Finland's 100th anniversary independence, Steam threw dozens of titles from Finnish developers on sale, with games available at a discount up until Friday, Dec. 8 at 1pm ET. There's plenty of hits available to pick up, too, from Paradox Interactive's Cities: Skylines to dungeon crawler Legend of Grimrock 2. Here's some of the highlights from the deal, listed below.
- Cities: Skylines 75% off ($7.49, was $29.99)
- Next Car Game: Wreckfest 50% off ($19.99, was $39.99)
- Max Payne Bundle 70% off ($4.49, was $14.99)
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power 75% off ($5.49, was $21.99)
- Trinelogy 86% off ($8.04, was $56.97)
- Quantum Break 50% off ($19.99, was $39.99)
- Lucius 85% off ($1.49, was $9.99)
- The Swapper 85% off ($2.24, was $14.99)
- Outland 85% off ($1.49, was $9.99)
- PAKO 2 20% off ($7.99, was $9.99)
- The Detail 87% off ($0.51, was $3.99)
- Lakeview Cabin Collection 60% off ($3.99, was $9.99)
- Legend of Grimrock Bundle 66% off ($10.19, was $29.99)
Steam's Midweek Madness deal lasts until Friday, so make sure to pick up the Finland Anniversary Sale's top picks ahead of time before they disappear. And remember, if you bought one of the discounted games recently and want to rebuy it while on sale to save some extra cash, Steam's refund system allows customers to do just that.