How to get all of the Rover's Garden Safari items in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
For the duration of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp's new Rover's Garden Safari, players can earn Rover-themed furniture for collecting butterflies for the Animal Crossing favorite.
But as with anything in Pocket Camp, these items have to be earned. Planting flowers attracts butterflies that can then be caught and exchanged for Rover's goods. These items can't be crafted like they were in some of Pocket Camp's other events; instead, players just need to hand over butterflies to Rover (who stands outside the garden area) to get the goods.
Here's a full list of all the items that Rover gives out.
- Task 1-1, three diamond butterflies — Rover's stool
- Task 1-2, 10 diamond butterflies — Five Leaf Tickets
- Task 1-3, 12 diamond butterflies — 10 sporty essences
- Task 1-4, 30 diamond butterflies — Rover's hood
- Task 1-5, 40 diamond butterflies — Rover's table
- Task 1-6, 60 diamond butterflies — 15 cool essences
- Task 1-7, 80 diamond butterflies — Rover's outfit
- Task 2-1, five topaz butterflies — Five natural essences
- Task 2-2, 10 topaz butterflies — Coffee grinder
- Task 2-3, 20 topaz butterflies — 10 rustic essences
- Task 2-4, 30 topaz butterflies — Rover's kettle
- Task 2-5, 40 topaz butterflies — 15 Leaf Tickets
- Task 2-6, 50 topaz butterflies — Rover's rug
- Task 2-7, 60 topaz butterflies — Rover's screen
The second part of the event, which begins Jan. 17 is expected to bring more items to be earned.