Here's how to find all the purple coins in the Metro Kingdom
There are 100 purple coins to find in Super Mario Odyssey's bustling city.
Most of the coins won't be available until players defeat Mecha Wiggler—Metro's first boss—so be sure to complete that first.
Because there are so many coins in such a large area, use the map below to learn the locations of these coins.
1) The first three coins are located near the girder next to the Odyssey.
2) After zipping down into the city, the next two coins will be located right beside the taxi.
3, 4) Jump up onto the building near No. 2 and walk on the roof. You will find three coins nearby, as well as two just hidden away from view near the edge.
5) Just behind No. 3 and 4, players will find three more coins on top of a billboard. Jump up on the nearby obstacles to grab them.
6) The last three coins in this little block are hidden underneath the main structure. Drop down from the roof to find a small hideaway hole. Follow it and you'll find three more coins.
7) Before you take off to explore the city, you can find two more coins on another billboard just across the street from the previous ones.
8) After walking across some girders, players will approach a new road. Look up and to the right, and you'll see a bunch of coins on top of a nearby billboard.
9) After collecting those coins, go across the street towards the slots mini-game in the city. You'll find some coins in the nearby alley.
10) After finding all of the musicians in the world, you'll unlock the ability to open up the sewer area. Once you go in, there will be a total of seven coins in this area.
11) In the tower area that players climb to face Mecha Wiggler, players can find 10 purple coins while scaling to the top.
12) After finishing the climb, look down. You'll see a bunch of coins hiding just beneath you.
13, 14, 15) After jumping down, circle the structure. You'll find coins around all sides on multiple platforms.
16) Climb back to the top of the tower and dive over the pool in the distance. Then head to the building behind that to find some purple coins floating in the sky. These can be found in the northwest part of the map.
17) After collecting the previous coins, look to the west. You'll see a rocket and a bunch of coins in the distance. To get these, drop down from the building where you found No. 16 and enter a door. There will be a pipe on the opposite side that will take you to those coins.
18) Throw Cappy onto the rocket and hold the B button. This will take you to a secret area. Continue through the course and you'll eventually find three coins that can be easily grabbed. Swing into them or drop down to collect them and the moon, and return to the Metro Kingdom.
19) Return to where you found the coins in the alleyway of No. 9 and jump up to the roof of the nearby building. You'll notice some coins just above where the coins in the alleyway were.
20) Look east after collecting these coins. You'll see a few coins on the building. You'll need to get up to the top to get them, however.
21) Drop down after collecting the previous coins to enter another mini-game. A dinosaur will start chasing you, so you'll want to be fast to collect these coins. The first set will be on the right side and the second set is in the middle. Line up correctly and you'll collect them all in one attempt. If you miss any, don't worry—you can go back into the door and try again.
22) Head back to the entrance of the tower climb for No. 11 and instead of entering the door, turn left. Go behind the back of the building to the north to find some coins in between two girders.
23) After picking up those coins, cycle around the building towards the electric rail. Use Cappy to boost yourself over to a nearby island where you'll find one of the four musicians. Some coins will be above a nearby tree.
24) Head to town square and look up at the nearby buildings. You'll notice three coins suspended in mid-air. To get them, locate a nearby electric rail that will take you to the top of a building and time your jump right to collect them. It's located just below the button players can ground pound to collect one of the four musicians.
25) Once you get those coins, return to the same spot. There will be three secret coins in between the buildings.
26) Return to the top of the buildings in No. 24 and 25 and go to the west of the city. You'll notice a few coins suspended in mid-air near the girders. Throw Cappy to collect them.
27) Head back to the entrance of the city where you found some of your first coins in No. 2. Walk towards City Hall and climb the first building on your right. You'll find a few coins on the roof hidden beneath a platform.
28) You can then jump across to the opposite building to the west and climb to the top. There will be four coins waiting for you.
29, 30) Using No. 28 as a reference point, look below the building. You'll notice the coins located in obvious positions on both sides, waiting to be picked up.
31) The last set of coins can be found in the secret area at the center of the kingdom. Once you enter the door, go through the level as usual and you'll see the coins on your way to the exit.