It’s that time of year again. Steam is pulling out its Autumn Sale, GOG is throwing up Black Friday discounts, and Origin is covered with deals on some of EA’s hottest titles. And this year, Humble Bundle’s Humble Store is joining in on the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales with its very own Fall Sale.
Per usual, the Humble Store’s sales mirror those already on Origin, GOG, and Steam. So if you’ve already seen those three distribution platforms’ sales, you probably aren’t missing out on much.
However, there’s a few solid deals worth picking up on Humble Store, even if you’re already shopping on other sites. Plus, the Humble Store’s DRM-free nature allows players to download select games without worrying about linking their accounts back to an online distribution service such as Steam or Origin.
Just remember, unlike GOG, Steam, or Origin, some of the Humble Store’s deals are time-sensitive. Here’s some of the highlights, along with their end date if the deal ends before Nov. 28.
- Tekken 7 50% off ($24.99, was $49.99)
- Rocket League 50% off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition 70% off ($8.99, was $29.99) (ends Nov. 23)
- Little Nightmares 50% off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- Undertale 50% off ($4.99, was $9.99)
- Ultra Street Fighter IV 75% off ($7.49, was $29.99)
- No Man’s Sky 60% off ($23.99, was $59.99)
- Grim Fandango Remastered 80% off ($2.99, was $14.99)
- Elite: Dangerous 55% off ($13.49, was $29.99)
- Darkest Dungeon 60% off ($9.99, was $24.99)
- Disgaea 2 PC 40% off ($11.99, was $19.99)
- NiGHTS Into Dreams 80% off ($1.19, was $5.99) (ends Nov. 24)
- Grand Theft Auto V 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99) (ends Nov. 23)
- Alien Isolation: The Collection 75% off ($12.49, was $49.99) (ends Nov. 24)
The Humble Store’s Fall Sale lasts until Nov. 28 at 1pm ET, after which the store will revert back to its normal sales prices. So shoppers have until Cyber Monday to pick up games online, giving eager gamers plenty of team to browse for deals on Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend.