Team InfusedAfter defeating Millennium at the EU Regional Finals to qualify for CoD Champs, one of Team Infused players was banned from the event for breaking the player’s code of conduct. This has caused several roster issues with the team as they were limited in their search for a fourth. They decided to bring on Op2, their coach at the EU Finals, to take Reedy’s place on the CoD Champs roster. With that being said, once champs is over, Team Infused will consist of MarkyB, Reedy, Dominate, and JakeD. This spotlight article is on the players attending CoD Champs.
Jon ‘MeLoN’ Ogborne
Shea ‘QwiKeR’ Sweeney
Joel ‘Op2’ Magee
Most Notable Placements:
- MeLoN: GB rank of 6th during Call of Duty 4, EGL13 5th-8th
- QwiKeR: T16 MLG Anaheim, Beating Millenium to qualify for Champs
- Op2: RGT4 T8, RGT5 T8
- Melon started playing Call of Duty during CoD4 where he was instantly introduced to competitive and achieved the high GB rank mentioned above. He was only 13 at the time.
- QwiKeR has been playing Call of Duty for the past 6 years or so, finally owning World at War at the age of 13 after regularly borrowing his brothers’ CoD4 copies. He started competing on Black Ops 2 when he was 17 years old.
- Op2’s first online game was Call of Duty 4 which he instantly fell in love with and also became his first competitive title. Since then, he’s competed on and off but has competed on every Call of Duty title except for Black Ops 2 and Ghosts.