There’s a saying that in order to get into eSports, you simply play the game you love, connect with fellow gamers and opportunities will come along.
And this is one of those opportunities.
Team HSP was formed in June 2015 and we’ve been steadily making a presence in the Hearthstone scene. We have a great team with greater aspirations and we’re looking for someone to round up the team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing and scheduling team meetings and practice
- Work closely with team owner and players
- Handling tournament organizers and sponsors
- Know the current meta inside out – you’ll need to be a highly competitive/ranked player
- Demonstrate empathy, professionalism and possess excellent communication skills
- Initiate and spear head brand awareness/building projects
- Be a leader, not a boss
You will most likely run into tasks you don’t understand, but that’s what the team is for – we’ll help and guide each other along the way. You know how research and discover answers, but aren’t afraid to ask for help.
If you fit the following criteria, you could Team HSP’s new manager!
- Great at Hearthstone
- Passionate for eSports
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Highly Motivated and Self Stater
If you’re interested in this position and wish to apply, please send a cover letter with a list of achievements in Hearthstone to email@example.com
Have a question? Email us or leave it in the comments below!