Update August 24: The Grand Tournament is not live! Be sure to take advantage of Amazon’s Promotion going on now and get 30%+ off your packs!
Update August 23: More deck lists for you to try from our Legend players here on HSP!
- TGT Decklists from Team HSP will be playing on 24th August!
- TGT Astral Ramp Druid
- TGT Dragon Priest
- TGT Malygos Shaman
- TGT Aggro Warlock
- TGT Midrange Hunter (Beast)
- TGT Token Druid
- TGT Control Warrior (Non Dragon)
- TGT Control Paladin (Non Dragon)
- TGT Midrange Shaman (Totems!)
- TGT Tempo Mage
Update August 22: We got some decklists brewed up by Legend players here on HSP! If you want to hit the ground running on the 24th, give these decks a try:
- TGT Decks Team HSP Will Be Playing at Launch!
- TGT Dragon Freeze Mage
- TGT Dragon Warrior and Dragon Paladin
- TGT Midrange Hunter
- TGT Grinder Mage
- TGT Ramp Druid
- TGT Dragon Priest
Update August 14: All cards have been revealed! Scroll down to see it all!
Note: To view all the cards released so far in a text list or to discuss individual cards, check out this post!
Here is the list of all The Grand Tournament cards revealed so far. If the card is in different language than English, we’ll try to supply you with translation as soon as we can!
For individual card reviews – scroll to the bottom of this post!
- Released this month (August 2015) – no exact date given yet.
- 132 new cards.
- Card Pack expansion like Goblin versus Gnomes.
- Players can pre-purchase 50 Packs at discounted rate (49.99$, 44.99€, 34.99£) with an unique Card Back as a reward.
- New keyword / mechanic – Inspire. Activates whenever you use Hero Power.
- The general theme of expansion is Hero Power – a lot of new cards interact with them.
- New game board.
[toc]New Mechanic – Inspire[/toc]
Blizzard introduced a new keyword (like Battlecry or Deathrattle) for the first time ever. It’s called Inspire and it activates whenever you use your Hero Power.
The first example Blizzard has given is [card]lowly-squire[/card] – a 1/2 minion for 1 mana with Inspire: Gain +1 Attack. It means that whenever you use Hero Power, the Lowly Squire gets one point of attack. The effect is permanent and can stack.
[toc]Upgraded Hero Powers[/toc]
[card]Justicar Trueheart[/card] can upgrade your Hero Powers!
- HSP reviews TGT: Coliseum Manager
- HSP reviews TGT: Flame Juggler
- HSP reviews TGT: Savage Combatant & Clockwork Knight
- HSP reviews TGT: Fjola Lightbane & Eydis Darkbane
- HSP reviews TGT: Spellslinger
- HSP reviews TGT: Darnassus Aspirant & Wrathguard
- HSP reviews TGT: Shado-Pan Cavalry & Master of Ceremonies
- HSP reviews TGT: Druid of the Saber & Crowd Favorite
- HSP reviews TGT: Gamescom reveals
- HSP reviews TGT: Grand Crusader & Confuse
- HSP reviews TGT: Gamescom part 2 and more!
- HSP reviews TGT: Latest reveals
- Camezee’s The Grand Tournament Review Part 1
- Camzeee’s The Grand Tournament Review Part 2
- Camzeee’s The Grand Tournament Review Part 3
- Camzeee’s The Grand Tournament Review Part 4
- Nuba’s The Grand Tournament Expectation
[toc]Bookmark this Page![/toc]
Be sure to check back often as we add more cards as they are slowly revealed by Blizzard! Hearthstone Players is gonna supply you with all the news, card evaluations and everything related to The Grand Tournament, so stay tuned!