Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.24 introduced three new champions, the Soulbound class, and damage tweaks to some outliers. But it seems like some units are already in need of a balance change.
Senna and Amumu have already caught the attention of TFT devs. The new Soulbound unit proved too strong at level three and is having her late-game damage reduced in the 10.1 Public Beta Environment (PBE) cycle. And the sad mummy is getting a minor adjustment to his ability range, while some other units get buffed or nerfed as needed.
Here are the Dec. 11 TFT PBE changes.
- Ability Hex range changed from two/three/four to three at all tiers.
- Damage per arrow increased from 25/30/35 percent to 30/40/50 percent.
- Damage lowered from 150/325/650 to 150/300/600.
- Percent of damage healed lowered from 40/60/80 percent to 40/50/60 percent.
- Heal lowered from 150/225/300 to 150/175/200.
- On hit damage lowered from 25/45/75 to 25/45/65.
- Flame Spitter damage lowered from 70/80/90 to 50/55/60.
Since it’s early in the 10.1 patch cycle, these tweaks are tentative and liable to change before hitting the live servers.