Riot Games game design director Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer and Riot Kent highlighted today every “big and small” Teamfight Tactics balance change that’s taking place in the upcoming 11.13 patch.
Scheduled to drop on live TFT servers June 23, the 11.13 patch contains a number of significant changes that might shift the meta. Revealed to be another large update during the Patch Rundown today, there are also a large number of small tweaks and system changes taking place as well.
Here’s every tentative nerf and buff scheduled to release in TFT Patch 11.13
The lack of Stage 4-2 Armory will no longer be big deal. Chances for seeing a Bonus Armory at 4-2 are getting increased within Patch 11.13. Several other changes are also taking place like a reduction of consumables and an increase of full items during a Stage 5-2 Bonus Armory. Providing the exact percentages at each possible Bonus Armory, Mortdog released a full breakdown of the old and new percentage rates taking place in patch 11.13.
Here’s every Bonus Armory change taking place in the 11.13 TFT patch.
- Two full items and two special items have been replaced with four full items.
- Two components and two special items were adjusted to two components and two full items.
- Chances of seeing a Stage 5-2 Armory have been decreased.
- Chances of seeing a special item (Neeko’s Help, Loaded Dice, Spatula, Shadow Spatula) at Stage 5-2 Armory have been slightly reduced.
- Chances of seeing a component or emblem at Stage 5-2 Armory have been greatly reduced.
- Chances of seeing a full item at Stage 5-2 Armory have been slightly increased.
- Chances of seeing a special item at Stage 6-2 or 7-2 have been decreased.
- Chances of seeing a Stage 4-2 Armory have been increased.
- Chances of seeing an emblem at Stage 4-2 Armory have been slightly decreased.
- Chances of seeing components and full times at Stage 4-2 Armory have been slightly increased.
Trait nerfs and buffs
- Skirmishers: Shield increased to 25/45/75 percent maximum health
- Dragonslayer: Self bonus ability power adjusted from 30/80/140 to 30/70/140
- Forgotten: Base attack damage and ability power reduced to 25/65/125
- Forgotten: Bonus per Shadow item increased from 10 to 15 percent
- Ironclad: Armor reduced to 35/85/170
- Knight: Block amount increased from 15/40/80 to 20/40/70
- Legionnaire: Attack speed changed from 25/60/110/180 to 25/60/110/195
- Ranger: Bonus attack speed increased to 75/180 percent
- Redeemed: Ability power/armor/magic resist increased from 30/60/90 to 30/60/100
- Renewer: HP and mana regeneration slightly adjusted from 3/6/10 to 3/6/9 percent
Champion nerfs and buffs
A number of big and small balance changes are scheduled to take place within the 11.13 patch. Kayle is getting several levers adjusted, making her a stronger basic attacker and not a one-shot kill all with her ultimate. Yasuo and Karma are getting minor nerfs while several Set Five Reckoning champions are slated to get a rework.
- Kled: Gains bonus damage every fourth attack, even while mounted
- Kled: Attack speed increased from 0.7 to 0.75
- Poppy: Maximum mana buffed from to 30/70
- Poppy: Buckler Toss damage increased to 150/250/400
- Poppy: Buckler Toss shield increased to 250/375/525
- Ziggs: Health nerfed from 500 to 450
- Ziggs: Arcane Bomb damage increased to 250/375/525
- Trundle rework: Trundle drains his target’s strength, reducing their health, armor, magic resist, and attack damage by 35 percent—granting himself 100/130/200 percent (modified by AP) of the drained stats for eight seconds
- Trundle: Mana adjusted from 0/60 to 30/80
- Varus: Holy Arrows attack damage ratio reduced to 150/155/165 percent
- Kennen: Starting mana buff adjusted from 50/125 to 60/125
- Kennen: Flame Rush damage increased to 150/225/350
- Nidalee rework: Nidalee transforms into a cougar and leaps behind the lowest health enemy. While in cougar form, Nidalee gains 45 percent dodge chance, 40/50/75 percent attack speed and her attacks become melee attacks that deal 200/300/600 bonus magic damage every fourth attack.
- Yasuo: Burning Blade damage reduced to 250/350/700
- Yasuo: Burning Blade stacking on-hit damage reduced to 25/35/70
- Ashe: Enchanted Arrow damage increased to 300/450/750
- Katarina: Sinister Blade primary damage reduced from 200/250/420 to 180/250/420
- Katarina: Sinister Blade secondary damage nerfed from 100/125/210 to 90/125/210
- Lee Sin: Cripple damage reduced from 250/350/750 to 250/350/700
- Lux: Prismatic Illumination shield nerfed from 150/225/400 to 125/200/400
- Zyra: Grasping Roots hitbox is getting slightly increased
- Ryze: Attack speed adjusted from 0.75 to 0.8
- Ryze: Empowered Rune Prison stuns secondary targets for half the stun duration (.75/1/2). His main target is still stunned for the full duration at 1.5/2/4
- Aphelios: Dark Vigil base damage increased to 125/150/300
- Jax: Attack speed increased from 0.85 to 0.9
- Karma: Soulflare damage reduced to 225/280/700
- Rell: Attract and Repel shield amount reduced to 300/450/3000
- Taric: Starting mana adjusted from 100/200 to 120/200
- Kayle: Health buffed from 500 to 650
- Kayle: Attack damage increased from 60 to 75
- Kayle: Attack speed adjusted from 1.0 to 1.1
- Kayle: The number of attacks per immunity was changed to 15
- Kayle: Ascension AoE spell damage nerfed from 200/300/10000 to 80/125/4000
- Teemo: Cruelty Infernal Soul damage reduced from 140/175/666 to 130/160/666
- Volibear: Starting mana adjusted from 100/200 to 110/200
- Sacrificial Infinity Edge rework: Shadow Infinity Edge deals damage on attack and ability cast instead of on every instance of critical damage.
- Sacrificial Infinity Edge tooltip rework: Grants 75 percent critical strike chance (including components). Each point of critical strike chance above 100 percent becomes plus-one percent critical strike damage. The holder also gains 30 percent critical strike damage. Each time the holder attacks or casts their ability, they take true damage equal to three percent of their maximum health.
- Ionic Spark: Damage adjusted from 200 to 250 percent of caster mana.
- Eclipse Cape: Self burn was changed to the first eight seconds of combat from the entirety of combat.
- Archdemon’s Staff of Immortality: (Revert) Mana ratio adjusted from 400 to 350 percent.
- Giant Slayer: Maximum health threshold reduced to 150.
- Giant Slayer: Bonus damage reduced to 75 percent.
- Redemption: AOE damage reduction adjusted to 25 percent.
- Locket of the Silver Lunari: Armor and magic resist reduced to 60.
All balance changes are tenative and subject to change upon the release of TFT Patch 11.13 on June 23.