The PUBG Mobile Global Championship (PMGC) season zero will kick-off on Nov. 24. The best 24 teams from around the world will be competing for the title of world champions and a share of the $2 million prize pool.
Ahead of it, the PMGC scrims featuring the same format as the weekdays’ play of the actual event has been revealed by the manager of North American representatives Execute, Rena “Sakumai” Sun. The scrims are supported by Tencent. They will happen on Nov. 21 and 22.
Here is everything you need to know about it.
- The teams will be split into three groups of eight teams each. These groups will be the same as the main PMGC.
- Two groups will play at a time.
- A total of 12 matches will happen over the two days with six matches being played per day.
Teams and Groups
Here are the teams and groups of the PMGC season zero scrims.
Flow of Maps
Nov. 21 (Day one)
- Match one: Erangel (Groups A and B)
- Match two: Miramar (Groups B and C)
- Match three: Sanhok (Groups A and C)
- Match four: Vikendi (Groups A and B)
- Match five: Erangel (Groups B and C)
- Match six: Miramar (Groups A and C)
Nov. 22 (Day two)
- Match one: Sanhok (Groups A and B)
- Match two: Vikendi (Groups B and C)
- Match three: Erangel (Groups A and C)
- Match four: Miramar (Groups A and B)
- Match five: Sanhok (Groups B and C)
- Match six: Vikendi (Groups A and C)