After three intense stages, only eight teams remain in the Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship’s Europe playoffs. They will be competing on Sept. 18 and 19 for a share of the $50,000 prize pool and two spots at the World Championship Finals later this year.
As per Liquipedia, the World Championship Finals will be held in December with 16 teams from around the world. It will be a LAN event. Activision hasn’t revealed any information about it yet, though.
Here is everything you need to know about the CoD: Mobile World Championship Europe playoffs.
- The eight teams will compete in a double-elimination bracket to decide the champions.
- Each match will be played in a best-of-five format.
- In the grand finals, the team from the lower bracket has to win two consecutive series to be crowned as the champion.
- BK ROG Esports
- Oxygen Esports
- Ranked Warriors
- STMN Esports
- QLASH Spain
- Team Anarchy
- Tragik Esports
Prize pool distribution
The $50,000 prize pool will be split as follows:
- First place: $15,000 (World Championship Finals)
- Second place: $10,000 (World Championship Finals)
- Third place: $8,000
- Fourth place: $5,000
- Fifth to sixth place: $3,500
- Seventh to eighth place: $2,500