The schedules for the fall split of the PUBG Mobile Club Opens (PMCOs) was revealed during the World League today. The Club Opens give a chance to semi-pro teams to compete in the highest level of competition.
Sixteen PMCOs will be held for different regions around the world. The qualifiers for these have already wrapped up with a record 80,000 teams signing up. The PMCOs feature a group stage, semifinals stage, and finally the finals. They directly lead into a larger PMCO tournament, the Pro Leagues (PMPL), or the World League (PMWL).
Here is the schedule for the PUBG Mobile Club Open fall split 2020:
- PMCO North America: Aug. 11 to 30
- PMCO LATAM: Aug. 11 to 30
- PMCO Brazil: Aug. 11 to 30
- PMCO Iraq: Aug. 11 to 30
- PMCO South Asia: Aug. 12 to 30
- PMCO India: Aug. 12 to 30
- PMCO Pakistan: Aug. 25 to Sept. 13
- PMCO Wildcard: Aug. 25 to Sept. 13
- PMCO Europe: Sept. 1 to 20
- PMCO CIS: Sept. 1 to 20
- PMCO Middle East: Sept. 1 to 20
- PMCO SEA Wildcard: Sept. 12 to 20
- PMCO Turkey: Sept. 22 to Oct. 11
- PMCO Germany: Sept. 22 to Oct. 11
- PMCO Egypt: Sept. 22 to Oct. 11
- PMCO Saudi Arabia: Sept. 22 to Oct. 11
Even though Tencent unveiled a new scoring system for PUBG Mobile Esports, the Club Opens will continue to follow the old system.