League of LegendsChina Edit
21 Dec - 19 Jan
The G-League 2013 is an offline league organized by GameFy. Eight qualified teams compete for a 270,000 CNY prizepool.
- 2 teams from G-League 2012 Season 2 and 6 teams from Online Qualifiers
- In all matches, the final game is Blind Pick while other games are Draft Pick.
- All games are played on Patch v3.13 with Heimerdinger, Olaf, Sivir and Syndra globally banned, except for the Grand Final which is played on Patch v3.14
- Group Stage is round robin, best of three matches
- Tiebreakers are in order of Matches Won, Games Won, Games Differentials and Head to Head. If still tied, a tiebreaker match will be played.
- First place of each group advances to semifinals
- Second and third place of each group advance to wildcard
- Wild Card is best of three matches
- Bracket Stage is best of three, except the Grand Final is best of five