The group draw for theLeague of Legends 2016 World Championship has concluded. Seven different regions across the world will be represented at this year’s World Championship.
There are a few brief rules for the draw:
- No group can have more than one team from the same region.
- Each group must have exactly one team from Pool 1
- Each group must have exactly two teams from Pool 2
- Each group must have exactly one team from Pool 3
Without further ado, here are the groups.
- ROX Tigers (LCK #1)
- G2 Esports (EU #1)
- Counter Logic Gaming (NA #2)
- Albus NoX Luna (IWC – CIS)
- Flash Wolves (LMS #1)
- SK Telecom T1 (LCK #2)
- I May (LPL #3)
- Cloud9 (NA #3)
- EDward Gaming (LPL #1)
- ahq e-Sports Club (LMS #2)
- H2k-Gaming (EU #2)
- INTZ e-Sports (IWC – CBLOL)
- Team SoloMid (NA #1)
- Royal Never Give Up (LPL #2)
- Samsung Galaxy (LCK #3)
- Splyce (EU #3)
GAMURS will be releasing more coverage focused on previewing the groups over the next few days, so stay tuned for an in-depth look at each group and the different ways they could play out.
What do you think of the groups? Which team will win it all? Let us know in the comments below or on our Twitter – @GAMURScom, and be sure to follow us and keep up with the website to stay updated on all things esports.