TLDR: League of Legends Patch 6.21
Patches are long at times. Sometimes, we just want to know what's going on. So down below, I'm going to quickly summarize all that was said in the recent 6.21 League of Legends patch in the least amount of words possible.
DOOM BOTS ARE BACK
Team up to overcome the cursed Doom Bots and their evil overlord before everything you love and cherish is DOOMED. The Doom Bots will wreak their diabolical havoc with not one, but two playable modes in the RGM queue this patch. Wait 15 minutes for a large devil Teemo to spawn and kill him to win the match.
- Cougar cooldowns up.
- Primal Surge heal now heals less at higher health.
- Q mana cost bugfix.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly pressing Q the instant Focus reaches four stacks could cause Ranger’s Focus’s mana cost to apply multiple times.
- Quickdraw now gives fewer resists when not dashing in.
- Mana cost per R cast down.
- Damage up.
- Reverted to 6.19 change.
- Resonating Strike and Safeguard once again drop Lee Sin directly on top of his target.
- Bugfixes on Passive, Q and E.
- Fixed a bug where Master Yi would not critically strike monsters after Double Striking them at certain attack speeds.
- Dying during Alpha Strike will properly play Master Yi’s death animation.
- R now grants armor and magic resist, rather than giving Nasus AD, when it damages enemies.
- SAND SWORD: No longer converts damage dealt by Fury of the Sands into attack damage.
- Void Nocturne and Frozen Nocturne now use the base skin’s particle for their spell shields.
- Consume health buff reduced.
- E now displays a warning indicator 0.75 seconds before Zac lands.
- The Maiden now moves down the lane she was summoned in, even if no enemy minions are nearby.
- E mines check for collision more frequently.
- Audio for the empowered attack proc of Kircheis Shard, Statikk Shiv, and Rapid Firecannon no longer plays through fog of war.
- Thresh's Q - Death Sentence no longer sometimes sends Thresh to weird places if he tries to fly through a base gate.
- Braum's R - Glacial Fissure slow no longer applies inconsistently to enemies in fog of war.
- Riven is no longer prevented from dashing over walls with the third cast of Q - Broken Wings if she's under the effects of E - Valor.
- Pulsefire Ezreal's recall VO lines no longer stop playing after he dies.
- Primetime Draven's Q - Spinning Axe sound effects have been updated to be more noticeable.
- Soul Reaver Draven's R - Whirling Death now properly plays sound effects when it hits enemies.
- Fixed a bug causing Forecast Janna's Q - Howling Gale to not play audio if released after reaching max charge.
- When Pool Party Fiora kills an enemy with a basic attack, the universal blue swirly death VFX now properly display.
- When Star Guardian Poppy's Passive - Iron Ambassador grants her a shield, sound effects no longer play slightly before visual effects.
- Pool Party Leona now properly faces the camera during her recall animation when she has the Hand of Baron buff.
- Fixed pixelation on the max range indicator of PROJECT: Yasuo's third Q - Steel Tempest cast.
- Fixed an issue causing Spirit Guard Udyr's ability animations (not VFX) to play more than once when form-swapping while running.
- Fixed a weird texture on the back of Daisy's delicious head with the Candy King Ivern skin.
Little Devil Teemo - 1350 RP
Bewitching Morgana - 1350 RP
Bewitching Tristana - 1350RP
Adam Newell is a journalist for @ and can be contacted in ways displayed below:
Images and information all from League of Legends.