Riot Announces Replays for League of Legends
Riot recently announced a new replay feature for League of Legends, allowing players to finally capture and look at footage from previous games.
Here’s how it works, as specified by Riot's original release, which you can read here:
- Download your replay from the "end of game" screen or your match history.
- Watch replays from the current patch using the new replay mode with the functionality from spectator mode.
- Find cool moments using the new annotated timeline, which marks major events, like kills, takedowns of towers/inhibitors and dragon/Baron kills.
- Capture video clips of your in-game moments (“highlights”) using built-in recording functionality.
- These highlights will be stored on your hard drive as a .webm video file.
This is sure to bring a lot of joy to the community, with content creators finding a more easy way to access their gameplay videos. 2017 is looking better and better already for League of Legends.
What other things would you like to see Riot bring in for the 2017 season? What are your initial thoughts about replays? Let us know by commenting below or tweeting us @.
Adam Newell is a writer for @ and can be contacted in ways displayed below: