How to win ARAMs? Some statistics
Hey, i want to share with you some statistics from Howling Abyss. I think now is the best moment, cause ranked que is currently disabled and many of you are playing ARAMs right now so enjoy this.
Did you know that…
Champions with highest win-ratio are:
Galio with 65,4% win-ratio.
Heimerdinger with 64,4% win-ratio.
Sona with 64,3% win-ratio.
Champions with lowest win-ratio are:
Bard with 34,1% win-ratio.
Tahm Kench with 35,7% win-ratio.
LeBlanc with 38,5% win-ratio.
Most popular champions are:
Ashe (around 211k games)
Annie (around 190k games)
Master Yi (around 190k games)
Least popular champions are*:
Skarner (around 14k games)
Zac (around 25k games)
Yorick (around 26k games)
*without Tahm Kench, because he exists less than 1 month.
Some other statistics:
- Heimerdinger as 2 best champion on Howling Abyss has the most win-ratio at soloq(54,1% win-ratio).
- The new summoner spell(snowball) is using by around 27% players.
- Exhaust occurs in just less than 1% games, when at Summoner’s Rift it’s in around 6,5% games.
- All 3 most popular items at Howling Abyss are AP items(Rabadon’s Deathcap, Luden’s Echo and Zhonya’s Hourglass).
- In last month people played around 1 380 000 ARAMs.
I hope you enjoy these statistics, all of them were from last month (6/14/2015 - 7/14/2015). You can write in comments what stats do you want to see, maybe pro players or LCS games?