IEM Katowice Damage Spread
There are two things players do once the game ends; get into a tirade with the enemy team or look at how much damage you dealt to enemy champions. Though not necessarily 100% indicative of how much you carried, it is still an objective way of seeing your contributions to the team. I have compiled a data of how much damage each player in IEM contributed and perhaps this may reveal the team's power balance and how much weight they put into the team's respective carrys.
All damage is damage dealt to champions and the data is derived from @LoLPanky who posted the damage dealt to champions for every game. Due to some teams playing less games than others, stats are no completely accurate to the team's overall damage spread.
Some points of note
- There have been much discussion of whether TSM should be a mid-focused team or try to spread their resources to the other laners. It appears the later is more effective in international tournaments.
- Team WE's Spirit dealt more damage than his team's Top Laner.
- GE Tigers is the only team where the Mid Laner (KurO), dealt more damage for his team than the AD Carry (PraY).
- Smeb is known for being a carry Top Laner. This is reflected in IEM by having the highest damage contribution for a Top Laner and inflicting nearly as much damage as the team's AD Carry.
- SK FORG1VEN by far was the biggest contributing damage dealer for his team and of all of IEM at an impressive 35.8% of all his team's damage output, rivaled only by yoeFW' NL's 35.1% damage contribution.
- The 2-carry combo between yoeFW's Maple and NL dealt the most damage for their team Mid & ADC combined, both contributing 63.3% of the team' entire damage output.
- Meanwhile, the 3-carry combo of GE Tigers comprising of their Top Laner, Mid and ADC dealt 82.3% of the team's entire damage.