Eric Dodds, Lead Designer for Hearthstone team has announced a new Hearthstone adventure – The League of Explorers!
- The Adventure is going to have 4 wings – completing each mission/encounter rewards you with a cards and completing whole wing awards a Legendary card.
- Even though the adventure is shorter (4 wings instead of 5), it is supposed to have more cards – 45 cards in total.
- First wing launches next Thursday (12th of November).
- Whole Adventure will cost 19.99$. Each wing can be bough for 700 gold or 6.99$.
- New game boards.
- 9 class challenges, probably similar to the ones we already had in Naxxramas/Blackrock Mountain.
- New keywords/mechanic – Discover.
The Discover mechanic is going to let you choose from 3 random cards of the same cost. You pick one and you draw it. It works very similar to the Tracking, but the cards don’t come from your deck. We don’t have any details about how the cards will be picked, but they’re supposed to be “valid for your type of deck”.
Adventure Preview: Temple Escape
Stay tuned for more latest news, card reviews and new adventure guides on our site!