HCS Fall Season Week 1 Standings and Stats
The first week of the Halo Championship Series Fall Season has ended, which means we have our first batch of standings and statistics.
Here is what the standings look like after one week of play:
From the initial standings, we can already see a few points of interest:
- OG, formerly known as CLG, is really, really good at slaying. They come in with a KA/D of above two, mostly thanks to sweeping E6. Even against EG, they were the kings of killing. Their initial weak spot? The team has only won one CTF map so far out of five played.
- Allegiance is pretty good at Strongholds, but pretty bad at CTF. The standings don't tell the full story of this team though, because they also lost both of their game fives this week.
- There were four games of CTF that were tied and forced to go to a second game this week. This includes the epic 35-minute plus battle between OG and EG that went into sudden death... Maybe HCS should consider a game of rock-paper-scissors after the second draw.
Here are the statistical leaders out of week one:
- Mathew "Royal2" Fiorante - 2.357
- Paul "SnakeBite" Duarte - 2.176
- Ryan "Shooter" Sondhi - 1.946
- Bradley "Frosty" Bergstrom - 1.902
- Devon "PreDevoNatoR" Layton - 1.874
- Tony "Lethul" Campbell - 1.872
- Zane "Penguin" Hearon - 5
- Four-Way Tie (Paul "SnakeBite" Duarte, Hamza "Commonly" Abbaali, Cameron "Victory X" Thorlakson, Ayden "Suspector" Hill) - 4
- Tyler "Spartan" Ganza - 8
- Four-Way Tie (Tony "Lethul" Campbell Jr., Commonly, Timothy "Rayne" Tinkler, Braedon "StelluR" Boettcher) - 6
- Brett "Naded" Leonard - 19
- Three-Way Tie (Michael "Falcated" Garcia, Justin "Roy" Brown, Richie "Heinz" Heinz) - 16
- Daniel "Danoxide" Terlizzi - 15
What do you think your team needs to improve for Week 2? And what other stats do you want to see in these weekly articles?
Let us know in the comments below and for all your Halo and esports updates, make sure you are following us on Twitter, @GAMURScom.
(Stats and standings were made possible by Halo Data Hive)