EA added a 90-rated Team of the Group Stage (TOTGS) version of Guillermo Burdisso who plays for Deportivo Cali in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team on June 12. This special card is available as a reward for completing a squad-building challenge (SBC).
This promotion highlights the best players from the European competitions, which includes the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and the UEFA Europa Conference League and adds an upgraded version in FIFA 22.
Burdisso has generally high skills in this TOTGS version. The devs increased his Pace (+40), Dribbling (+25), Passing (+21), Defending (+21), Physical (+19), and Shooting (+17) when compared to his 71-rated Sudamericana version.
You’ll only have to build an 84-rated squad with 60 chemistry minimum plus one player from Argentina to get TOTGS Burdisso. This solution will cost you around 30,700 to 45,300 FUT coins across PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Stadia.
This SBC will be available until June 19. Here’s the cheapest solution at time of writing to complete the TOTGS Guillermo Burdisso SBC in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, according to FUTBIN, a website that specializes in FIFA content:
- GK: 85-rated Yann Sommer (Borussia M’gladbach)
- CB: 84-rated Stefan Savić (Alético de Madrid)
- CB: 83-rated João Félix (Atlético de Madrid)
- CB: 83-rated Lucas Ocampos (Sevilla)
- CDM: 84-rated Fernando Reges (Sevilla)
- CDM: 82-rated Ivan Rakitić (Sevilla)
- LM: 84-rated Yannick Carrasco (Atlético de Madrid)
- RM: 84-rated Dušan Tadić (Ajax)
- CAM: 84-rated Josip Iličić (Atalanta)
- ST: 83-rated Duván Zapata (Atalanta)
- ST: 84-rated Zlatan Ibrahimović (Milan)