EA Sports introduced the Chinese Super League (CSL) Team of the Season (TOTS) team to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team today.
The team has 11 players in total. The highest-rated players include 92-rated Romain Alessandrini from Qingdao Huanghai, 92-rated Cédric Bakambu from Qingdao Huanghai, 91-rated Oscar Emboaba from Shanghai SIPG, and 90-rated Marcos “Marcão” Alves from Hebei CFFC.
This team is a part of the minor leagues being released by EA when compared to the previous LaLiga and Bundesliga TOTS teams, but it still has great players either way. This week’s highest-rated player is a 92-rated Alessandrini, while the lowest is an 85-rated Liu Dianzuo, which isn’t a bad card. The CSL TOTS team will replace last week’s Portuguese Liga NOS team, so you can now get one of these 11 players in FUT packs for a limited time.
Here are all of the CSL TOTS players who were added to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team today.
- GK: Dianzuo Liu 85-rated (Guangzhou)
- LB: Shenchao Wang 86-rated (Shanghai SIPG)
- CB: Stoppila Sunzu 87-rated (Shijiazhuang)
- CB: Samir Memiševic 88-rated (Hebei CFFC)
- CDM: Moisés Magalhães 89-rated (Shandong Luneng)
- CAM: Oscar Emboaba 91-rated (Shanghai SIPG)
- CAM: Adrian Mierzejewski 88-rated (Shanghai Shenhua)
- CAM: Jonathan Viera Ramos 89-rated (Beijing Guoan)
- RM: Romain Alessandrini 92-rated (Qingdao Huanghai)
- ST: Cédric Bakambu 91-rated (Beijing Guoan)
- ST: Marcão Amaral 90-rated (Hebei CFFC)
EA also added a 91-rated TOTS Fellaini SBC and a 90-rated TOTS Antony dos Santos objectives today from the CSL. Players can expect several SBCs and objectives to be released every week until the end of the promotion.