Fall Guys has released its second patch notes named HOTFIX 2. The notes contain several small changes and fixes to the game.
Players won’t be able to grab some of the moving objects in Slime Climb and the developers changed the geometry of the Jump Showdown mode to prevent an exploit.
Jump Showdown was the first post-launch level added to Fall Guys but was removed on Aug. 19 because players discovered they could just hang from the platform and win without actually playing the level.
The developers also included controller options for PS4 players and improved the UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models, as well as making visual fixes to outfits and other minor changes.
The team added a little joke to the community, too, saying it “removed move speed nerf from the Yellow Team.”
Fall Guys announced on its Discord server yesterday that this patch would be released later this week, but it only took a day. The devs said the patch would also include a fix so party members will be sorted out first in the spectator mode, but that’s been pushed to the next update.
Here are the full patch notes for HOTFIX 2:
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team, sizes can be equal
- [PS4 Only] Added controller options, including Invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Slime Climb: players cam mo longer grab some of the moving exploitJump Showdonw: fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Sotre purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Adressed the top five most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- [PS4 Only] Imporved UI perfomance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Added option to change the jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all support languages