Gameplay Version 7.01 Released
In today's Dota 2 patch, which adressed several in game bugs and issues, Valve also included a minor gameplay patch to supplement the changes made in version 7.00. Here are the formatted balance notes. If you want to read the bug fixes, you can find them here, on the Dota 2 Steam Page.
* Added Necrophos to CM.
* XP Requirement to go from level 6 to 12 increased by 140 (615/630/645/660/675/775 to 640/660/680/700/720/740).
* XP Requirement to go from level 12 to 20 increased by 140 (1175/1200/1225/1250/1275/1375/1400/1425 to 1200/1225/1250/1275/1300/1325/1400/1490).
* XP Requirement to go from level 24 to 25 reduced by 280 (same overall XP required to reach level 25).
* Fixed Jingu Mastery ignoring armor for its lifesteal calculation.
* Jingu Mastery counter duration reduced from 15 to 10 seconds.
* Boundless Strike critical strike rescaled from 200% to 140/160/180/200%.
* Howl cooldown increased from 50/45/40/35 to 55/50/45/40.
* Howl manacost increased from 15/20/25/30 to 30.
* Lycan Level 10 Talent reduced from +20 Damage to +15 Damage.
* Lycan agility gain reduced from 1.9 to 1.5.
* Familiars HP reduced from 500/750/1000 to 300/500/700.
* Visage base damage reduced by three.
* Windranger Level 15 Talent increased from +13 Intelligence to +16 Intelligence.
* Windranger Level 15 Talent increased from +150 Health to +200 Health.
* Windrun cooldown from 14 to 13.
* Slark strength reduced from 21 + 1.8 to 20 + 1.6.
* Purification manacost rescaled from 70/90/110/130 to 85/100/115/130.
* Guardian Angel cooldown increased from 150 to 160.
* Invoker Level 15 Talent increased from 20% XP to 25% XP.
* Quas HP regen rescaled from 1.5/3/4.5/6/.. to 1/3/5/7/.
* Invoker strength gain increased from 1.7 to 1.9.
* Centaur agility gain reduced from 2.0 to 1.6.
* Pit of Malice interval increased from 3.5 to 3.6 seconds.
* Pit of Malice cooldown increased from 30/26/22/18 to 32/28/24/20.
* Nature's Guise bash rescaled from 1/1.4/1.8/2.2 to 0.7/1.2/1.7/2.2.
* Treant Level 25 Talent changed from +20% 2s Bash to -50s Respawn Time.
* Treant Protector movement speed reduced from 300 to 295.
* Stifling Dagger base damage reduced from 70 to 65.
* Luna base armor reduced by one.
* Reality Rift armor debuff rescaled from -3/4/5/6 to -1/3/5/7.
* Fixed Chaos Strike lifesteal ignoring armor reductions.
* Chaos Strike lifesteal increased from 50% to 65%.
* Nature's Prophet Level 15 Talent increased from +10 Intelligence to +15.
* Nature's Prophet Level 15 Talent increased from +15 Movement Speed to +20.
* Nature's Prophet Level 25 Talent increased from -35s Respawn Time to -40.
* Nature's Prophet Level 25 Talent changed from +6 Treants to 2x Treants HP/Damage.
* Meepo Clones are now allowed to pickup runes.
* Witch Doctor Level 25 Talent increased from +150 Death Ward Attack Range to +175.
* Sven Level 15 Talent increased from +6 all stats to +8.
* Sven Level 15 Talent increased from +15 MS to +20.
* Incapacitating Bite slow increased from 10/20/30/40 to 14/24/34/44%.
* Zeus Level 20 Talent increased from -35s Respawn Time to -40.
* Zeus Level 20 Talent increased from +30 Movement Speed to +35.
* Tusk turn rate improved from 0.5 to 0.7.
* Enchantress base intelligence increased by three.
* Enchantress Level 10 Talent increased from +15 Movement Speed to +20.
* Enchantress Level 20 Talent increased from -25s Respawn Time to -30s.
* Geminate Attack cooldown from 6/5/4/3 to 7/6/5/3.
* Dream Coil cooldown reduced from 75 to 70/65/60.
* Lina Level 15 Talent increased from +100 Cast Range to +125.
* Lina Level 15 Talent increased from -25s Respawn to -30s.
* Lina Level 20 Talent increased from +5% Spell Amp to 6%.
* Death Prophet level 10 Talent increased from +6 Strength to 7.
*Doom Level 20 Talent increased from +50 Damage to +65.
* Doom Level 20 Talent increased from +20 Health Regen to +25.
* Smokescreen slow from 13/17/21/25% to 10/15/20/25%.
* Ogre Magi movement speed reduced from 295 to 290.
Initial reactions to 7.01? Is it too soon for a balance update? Let us know in the comments or tweet at us at @GAMURScom.
Questions, comments, or criticism for Carno? He'd love to hear it. Find him on Twitter at @Carno_.
Carno's Twitter is where you know when new articles are posted as soon as they're done, so be sure to follow him and the official GAMURS Dota 2 Twitter: @GAMURS_Dota2. The GAMURS Dota 2 Twitter is where you can keep up with the latest Boston Major news.