As of April 28, 2015, Valve’s Counter Strike:Global Offensive received a small update, fixing a handful of bugs as well as adding a few additional features for the community to enjoy. No matter what the game is, it is always good to see the developer’s ensuring their game is at it’s best for its players, whatever their skill level. You can find a full list of the patch notes below:
– Fixed a few cases where reserve ammo was shared between multiple weapons. All weapons now individually handle their own reserve ammo.
– sv_autobuyammo now defaults to 0.
– If a player spawns with a smoke grenade in classic competitive, it counts toward their maximum smoke grenade purchases for that round (i.e., they cannot purchase a second smoke grenade).
– Fixed HE grenade particle system drawing improperly sometimes with other particle systems (like smokes volumes)
– Added 10 new community sticker offers, and a new community sticker capsule featuring work by Enfu.
– Added support for alternative voice communication codecs. While running a server, use +sv_voicecodec vaudio_celt to use the CELT voice codec, instead of the Speex codec which is used by default.
– Added support for Phong on world materials. See Train for examples of such materials.
Is there anything that the developers missed in the recent update? Let us know in the comments below. For more news and CS:GO content, be sure to follow us on Twitter.