ESL ESEA Dubai Invitational: Day 2 Recap
Group Play Results
All eight teams were put into “Group A” and “Group B” and played out in a best-of-one format within a double-elimination bracket for group play. The top-two teams from each group moved onto a single-elimination playoff bracket for a spot in the grand final.
- NiP won 16-13 against Team EnVyUs (Dust2)
- NiP won 16-7 against Team EnVyUs (Inferno)
- Fnatic won 16-5 against Titan (Train)
- Fnatic won 16-13 against Titan (Inferno)
The top-two teams from Group A and Group B moved onto a single elimination playoff bracket for a spot in the grand final and a share of $250,000.
- NiP won 16-7 against TSM (Dust2)
- TSM won 16-8 against NiP (Mirage)
- TSM won 16-10 against NiP (Inferno)
- Fnatic won 16-7 against VP (Cobblestone)
- VP won 16-5 against Fnatic (Train)
- VP won 16-4 against Fnatic (Cache)
The event is scheduled to kick off at 18:45 p.m. GST (9:45 a.m. EST) with the grand final; Virtus.pro vs. Team SoloMid.
You can follow all of the action LIVE at: twitch.tv/esl_csgo
Enjoyed day two of the ESL ESEA Pro League Dubai Invitational for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? Who do you believe will win the entire event? Let us know. Stay up-to-date with live coverage and content of the event over at our Twitter - @eSportsNation.