UMG Dallas 2015: Event Predictions
*Note: these are personal ESN staff predictions and opinions. The following decisions were determined and based off of recent Advanced Warfare events and Major League Gaming Season 3 action.
This event will include a Double Elimination Bracket, consisting of a Winner’s and Loser’s Bracket. More information on bracket play and the event schedule can be found in the UMG Dallas 2015: Event Preview.
Here are your official pools for UMG Dallas 2015 #SCUF40K:
- OpTic Gaming
- Team EnVy
- Open Bracket Team #1
- FaZe Clan
- Rise Nation
- Enigma 6
- ROD Squad
- Open Bracket Team #2
- Denial eSports
- Team Kaliber
- vVv Gaming
- iSolation Empire
- Open Bracket Team #3
- Team eLevate
- OpTic Nation
- TCM Gaming
- Epsilon eSports.NA
- Open Bracket Team #4
Pool Play Predictions
The top two teams from each pool will advance into the Winner’s Bracket, while the rest of the teams will have to battle through the Loser’s Bracket. For these predictions, here are the top two teams from each pool:
- Pool A: OpTic Gaming (1A) and Team EnVy (2A)
- Pool B: FaZe Clan (1B) and Enigma 6 (2B)
- Pool C: Denial eSports (1C) and vVv Gaming (2C)
- Pool D: Team eLevate (1D) and OpTic Nation (2D)
Overall Top 8 Predictions
- 1st Place: OpTic Gaming ($20,000)
- 2nd Place: FaZe Clan ($10,000)
- 3rd Place: Team EnVy ($5,000)
- 4th Place: Denial eSports ($3,000)
- 5th Place: Team eLevate ($2,000)
- 6th Place: Enigma 6
- 7th-8th Place: OpTic Nation
- 7th-8th Place: TCM Gaming
OpTic Gaming will look to claim their third straight UMG title during 2015. Everyone’s eyes will be on the potential of a FaZe vs. OpTic matchup, but other teams that made roster moves, such as Denial, EnVy and eLevate, will also look to dethrone the dynasty of OpTic Gaming.
Did you agree with our UMG Dallas 2015 bracket and overall predictions? Let us know by commenting below or tweeting us @eSportsNation.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for breaking news in the gaming and eSports industries.