One Week Until the Call of Duty World League Begins
The teams are set and the schedule has been released. There is only one more week to wait before competition in the Call of Duty World League begins!
The teams are set and the schedule has been released. There is only one more week to wait before competition in the Call of Duty World League begins!Since the release of Black Ops 3 on November 6th, there have only been a few LAN events featuring professional teams. The Totino's Invitational invited 8 North American Call of Duty teams to Columbus, Ohio one week after the game's release, and LAN qualifiers were held in all three regions for the Call of Duty World League (CWL) a month ago. Online qualifiers were held soon after to fill the remaining spots in the league.
Two months later, on January 5th, competition in the Call of Duty World League will finally begin! CWL info can be found here.
January 5th schedule:
ANZ (begins at 2 am ET)
- MindFreak vs Team Orbit
- Tainted Minds vs Pure N3gs
- Team Immunity vs Apotheon eSports
- The Chiefs vs Plantronics Nv
EU (begins at 10 am ET)
- Team Infused vs Giants Gaming
- NGZB vs Splyce
- Pulse Gaming vs exceL eSports
- Epsilon vs Spartan
- Millenium vs Vitality
NA (begins at 6 pm ET)
- Rise Nation vs Faze Clan
- Apotheon eSports vs Dream Team
- Team eLevate vs Question Mark
- OpTic Gaming vs Counter Logic Gaming
- compLexity Gaming vs Luminosity
- Team Kaliber vs Team EnVyUs